This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support! 🙂
I love crystals! When I first went to Sedona, I was amazed at all the crystal stores and wanted to learn more about the power of crystals. Not only are they beautiful, but they have also been used for many years as a healing tool by many different cultures.
Crystals are an amazing way to shift our energy and support healing of the mind, body, and spirit. I love to use crystals in meditation, wear them on jewelry for their healing energy, and use crystal cards for guidance. I am still a beginner in my crystal journey, but I wanted to share some of my faves so far. Keep in mind that meanings may vary from source to source and that everyone resonates differently with each crystal.
- These beauties represent love, feminine energy and:
- Worry release
- Strength for the heart
- This gorgeous purple hued crystal is my older daughter’s birthstone and is known to represent spirituality and:
- Inner peace
- This mysterious looking crystal is known for it’s grounding qualities (which I certainly need!) and also represents:
- Release of negative energy
- This bright and beautiful crystal represents joyful energy, good fortune, and:
My favorite Phoenix crystal shop:
What are your favorite crystals? Share in the comments below!
Subscribe and get your free 20 Calming Tips printable! 🙂
Join me in my quest to become a calmer mom! 🙂